The A&K MOD1 K5 with exclusive two tone green pattern finish, check out this stylish sub-machine gun airsoft AEG. Built from steel and reinforced polymer with a total weight of almost 4KG, internally and externally it is exceptionally well made. The metal silencer style attachment covers the inner barrel and there are rails on the bottom, sides and along the top. The metal front and rear sights are detachable.
The futuristic styling makes this great for close quarter combat, fold the stock to navigate tight corridors then extend it to deal with targets further away. The bright green pattern looks great and makes this a two tone airsoft gun, as the safety lever is moved this create a small semi-circular mark in the paintwork. The hop up cover is pulled out slightly to unlock it.
This airsoft gun doesn't include a compact LiPO battery or charger as standard so we've put them together as an optional extra so you save money compared to purchasing them separately. When charging LiPO batteries you must not leave them unattended and they must not be over charged. The Vapex VTE600 balance charger will charge LiPO & LiFe batteries. It will auto-detect the voltage and will switch to trickle charge once the battery is full. By purchasing a LiPO battery you assume all risks associated with its use, read the included battery instructions carefully.
Please note, the A&K MOD1 electric airsoft gun does not include a paper manual, it is straightforward to use however we recommend watching one of the many YouTube reviews , such as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrnTXvCA2Ac before using this AEG.
The A&K MOD1 is often referred to as a Kriss Vector style sub-machine gun replica, although due to copyright issues only the Krytac Kriss Vector has the fire mode selector switch in the correct place.
The battery compartment is located in the pistol grip and it can hold LiPO stick types up to 11.1v which is great if you want to increase the rate of fire. There are 3 fire modes, single shot semi auto, 2 shot burst fire and fully automatic mode. The heavily customised type 3 metal gearbox has a mechanical system that operates the burst fire rather than being controlled by the electronic trigger unit.
- Full size, 52cm & 76cm with stock fully extended
- Approx 310 FPS using 0.20g BB
- Approx 50 metre range
- Single point rear sling mount
- EU specification UK legal version
- 14mm CCW threaded barrel tip
- CNC lathed brass inner barrel
- Weighs almost 4KG including heavy duty silencer
- Nylon fibre and polymer body with bright green pattern finish
- Metal 20mm wide weaver rails on all 4 sides
- Adjustable hop up
- Metal V3 gearbox with steel gears
- Battery compartment located in trigger handle
- Fully ambidextourous
- Fast electronic trigger
- Detachable rear sight & flip-up front sight
- 3 firing modes semi/2 shot burst/full auto
- 200 round high cap metal magazine
- Use only ultra grade BB
- 7.4v LiPO 1000 mAh Vapex battery (2 hour max charge time)
- UK 700mAh LiPO Vapex balance charger
This two tone item complies fully with VCR regulations, this item is not classed as an air weapon and you do not need a licence to purchase it, however you must be aged 18 or over. UK Delivery takes between 1 to 3 working days. E&OE.
- Brand: A&K