The S1 Striker is Ares entry into the best value sniper category, this is the latest batch of the rifle that has had plenty of positive things said about it. We've test fired it and straight of the box it was accurate, you can adjust the trigger pull and install a more powerful AEG spring, although it's definitely powerful enough as standard.
Ares Amoeba seem to have taken into account user feed back when developing it, so you get helpful little things built in such as the load indicator tab, the handle that acts as a tool store and the hop up units is adjusted from the top so you don't have to lift up the gun to calibrate it.
In the standard box you get the rifle, mag & instructions, you can choose to add the scope & bi-pod at a discount rate, from the drop down menu above. To install the the bi-pod remove the rubber tube holding the two prongs together and clasp these around the rifle's stud mount, then tighten the dial on the bi-pod.
- Full size, 108.5cm long
- 400 FPS using 0.20g BB (approx)
- M120 AEG spring
- Pinpoint accuracy
- Up to 50 metre range
- Metal bolt action
- Metal internals & receiver
- Metal sling loop & bi-pod stud mount
- VSR compatible barrel & hop-up bucking
- Grooved metal external barrel
- 6.03mm tight bore brass inner barrel, 55cm long
- Nylon fibre stock
- Weighs 2.35 KG
- Magazine holds 45 BB
- Threaded barrel tip (22mm clock wise)
- Cheek rest & pistol grip cover can be removed
- M700 style safety
- Load indicator
- Weaver top rail
- Adjustable Hop up
- Safety catch
- Use only ultra grade BB
- Instruction leaflet
- Allen/hex keys (located inside pistol grip)
- Metal 3-9x40 adjustable scope
- Metal 20mm weaver mounts
- Metal Harris style bi-pod
This two tone item complies fully with VCR regulations, this item is not classed as an air weapon and you do not need a licence to purchase it, however you must be aged 18 or over. UK Delivery takes between 1 to 3 working days. E&OE.
- Brand: ARES