The CYMA CM701 is the perfect airsoft sniper rifle for sharp shooters! This high-quality two tone airsoft sniper rifle is a dream to wield and it has 450 FPS velocity using 0.20g BB. Weighing 2.2 KG and with a 70-metre range the CYMA CM701B is the ideal Tokyo Marui VSR 10 clone.
With a smooth pull-back metal bolt action, this airsoft rifle is sure to fire cleanly with every pull of the trigger. The CYMA CM701 is also compatible with an array of VSR and JG Bar 10 upgrades so you can customise the rifle to suit your own individual tastes. The hop up, trigger pull and stroke are adjustable to fine tune your shots
The bi-pod and scope pictured are available at an extra cost (£20 each) and a substitute manual is available to download on Google. The manual is for the Tokyo Marui M700 but the rifles share many similarities so it will show you how to operate the rifle safely.
The bi-pod is a harris style version, it has fold back legs and attaches to the front swivel stud by lining up the two small bipod arms so they grip either side of the swivel stud, then simply turn the wheel underneath to lock everything together.
- Full size, 108cm long
- 450 FPS using 0.20g BB (approx)
- Pinpoint accuracy
- Up to 70 metre range
- Metal VSR bolt action, internals & receiver
- Metal sling loop / bi-pod stud mounts
- VSR compatible barrel & hop-up bucking
- CNC metal inner barrel, 43cm long
- Nylon fibre stock painted blue
- Weighs 2.2 KG
- Magazine holds 30 BB
- Threaded barrel tip (18mm counter clock wise)
- Railed for scope or optics (20mm wide weaver type)
- Rubberised butt stock cover
- Adjustable Hop up
- Safety catch (thumb operated)
- Use only ultra grade BB
- Mechanical speed loader
- Allen/hex key
- Metal 3-9x40 adjustable scope
- Metal 20mm weaver scope mounts
- Metal Harris style bi-pod
This two tone item complies fully with VCR regulations, this item is not classed as an air weapon and you do not need a licence to purchase it, however you must be aged 18 or over. UK Delivery takes between 1 to 3 working days. E&OE.
- Brand: CYMA