Styled on the Smith & Wesson SW40F and constructed From Double Eagle's impact resistant ABS with some metal parts and a aluminium barrel. It's a reliable spring action airsoft pistol that is suitable for backyard target shooting. It doesn't have a complicated mechanism or gearbox so there's little to go wrong, just pull back the topslide between shots and it's ready to fire. The slide locks back after the last shot is fired just like the real thing, a great authentic feature.
Our test shooting shows it to have decent accuracy using 0.20g BB, it has a fixed hop up that is calibrated for that weight BB. Using lighter ammo is fine but will result in less accuracy.
- Full size, 20.01cm long
- 300 FPS with 0.12g / 220 FPS with 0.20g BB (approx)
- Use only ultra grade BB
- Fixed hop-up
- Aluminium 9.6cm inner barrel
- Authentic safety lever & slide lock
- Standard sights (front blade & rear notch)
- Weighs 350g
- Easy spring action (pull back the topslide between shots)
- 23 round magazine
- Weaver under rail in front of trigger guard
- Injection moulded orange impact resistant plastic
- 30 BB (approx)
- Instruction leaflet
This two tone item complies fully with VCR regulations, this item is not classed as an air weapon and you do not need a licence to purchase it, however you must be aged 18 or over. UK Delivery takes between 1 to 3 working days. E&OE.
- Brand: Double Eagle